Senior Laravel Developer
Looking to bring your development skills to a fast-paced, growing company?
Webspec is currently searching for a highly motivated, organized, and communicative individual to join our in-house web design and development team as a Senior Laravel Developer.
The Senior Laravel Developer’s job role is to use an analytical, engineering-focused approach and expert knowledge of programming languages to develop computer programs and applications and ensure software is as functional and robust as the client or consumer needs. A successful Laravel Developer has a keen attention to detail, excellent communication skills and meets deadlines. They value continued education, motivating them to enhance their knowledge of different programming languages or software trends.
Job Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science or relevant experience
- At least 3 years of experience in web application development
- At least 3 years of PHP experience
- Proficient in Laravel
- Experience with Vue.js or React
- Proficient in writing clean, compact and efficient markup and CSS/SASS
- Experience with TDD and unit testing
- Experience with designing relational databases
- Experience with SQL (queries, indexes, constraints)
- Experience with REST APIs
- Proficient in command line and local development (Git, Docker/Homestead, etc)
- Accurately estimate the amount of effort required to complete a task
If you love building the web, working with clients on technical and creative projects, then we want to talk to you! Please fill out the application form below.