Junior Support Developer
12-24 months of web developer/graphic design experience
The Junior Support Developer role fosters long-lasting relationships with our clients by completing web and design support tasks in a timely manner with excellent customer service. This role requires an excellent communicator who is eager to develop and grow their skills within the web industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Development or related work experience
- 12-24 months of web experience needed
- Strong communication skills to effectively work with project teams and manage client expectations
- Working knowledge or experience in the following technical areas:
- HTML5—Clean, semantic, valid HTML
- The latest PHP standards
- Bootstrap / Responsive / Media queries — Everything we do is fully responsive
- QA—Writing clean code and testing it throughout the development process to ensure the quality is up to standards
- Git—Committing, push, pull and merging code.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite preferred, specifically Photoshop, InDesign, or XD
- Experience with WordPress preferred but not required.
Compensation & Benefits
Position salary will be determined based on previous experience and skills. Benefits include insurance, retirement and PTO.
A successful Junior Support Developer contributes to the success of our team and our clients by:
- Working with the Project Coordinator to organize your queue, prioritize tasks, and communicate with projects are ready for review.
- Working towards fully commanding Iron Triangle (Scope, Time, Budget)
- Raising questions to Project Coordinator, to save time and budget.
- Develop responsive updates for client projects
- Working to design for optimal user experience and functionality
- Writing clean, compact and efficient markup and CSS/Sass
- Thoroughly testing work prior to deployment into production.
- Working towards being proficient in command line (Git, Homestead, etc.).
- Working towards being proficient in writing jQuery, custom JS.
- Participate in client conversations to gather details on new design or development features.
Only applicants selected for first-round interviews will be contacted. Interested applicants, please email a resume and cover letter to [email protected].