Director of Digital Marketing
Help us lasso Google and Meta for our clients.
Fearlessly lead the Digital Marketing Division
We’re searching for a Director of Digital Marketing who is ready to take charge of our Digital Marketing division, from training to scheduling to ongoing development and success. Someone who can use their skills in client relationship management and strategic marketing knowledge to benefit our client campaigns. Someone who has in-depth marketing experience and a passion for leading a team, taking responsibility for developing integrated digital marketing strategies for small to large-sized brands in a wide range of industries. Are you ready to take ownership of the direction and success of this division?
The Director of Digital Marketing at Webspec is responsible for overseeing operations, goals, and growth of the entire division, including both the digital marketing and content & SEO teams. Webspec works with clients across all industries and organization sizes; from small businesses to government and enterprise-level campaigns, we customize our solutions to fit the unique needs of our clients as their goals evolve. The Director of Digital Marketing serves as the advocate for the members of the digital marketing division and is the liaison between team members and Leadership. This role takes the lead in developing successful, long-term digital marketing strategies while providing forward-thinking ideas to build and maintain a strong team and be able to drive all marketing efforts to achieve our business objectives.
A successful Digital Marketing Director contributes to the success of our team and our clients by:
- Encouraging and fostering career development of the team.
- Delegating work and resources effectively to cover all client needs.
- Providing thought leadership, expertise and knowledge of digital marketing best practices through ongoing team meetings and training.
- Coaching and mentoring the team to successfully carry out the strategic business goals for each ongoing marketing client, and working with creative teams to advise on content marketing strategy for website clients.
- Measuring ROI and KPIs and preparing a budget for client needs.
- Developing specific campaigns to create and maintain high levels of customer interaction.
- Forecasting sales performance trends and acting proactively to increase our market segment.
- Working with Project, Design and Sales teams to increase client satisfaction through cohesive strategies.
- Implementing comprehensive marketing plans that include online advertising, web presence, and digital marketing solutions—primarily focused on lead generation, lead nurturing, and customer conversion.
- Leading the sales and client onboarding process.
- Staying up-to-date with digital technology developments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, digital technologies or relevant field, or transferrable experience
- 5 or more years proven work experience in digital marketing, including management of other team members
- Ability to think strategically to problem solve and meet goals
- Ability to implement, follow and document processes, plans, and ideas
- Strong ability to work productively with others both as a leader and individual contributor
- Excellent skills in customer service and client relations, communication, interpretation of analytics, and executing advanced digital marketing best practices
- Two or more active advanced certifications, i.e. AdWords, Analytics
- Experience in designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns with proven results
- Hands on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Familiarity with web design is a plus
- Strong team management, coaching, and communication (written and verbal) skills
Position salary will be determined based on previous experience and skills. Only applicants selected for first round interviews will be contacted. Interested applicants please email a resume and cover letter to [email protected].