Looking for a great digital marketing job at a growing company?
A PPC Strategist at Webspec manages online paid advertising campaigns including the strategy, design, implementation, landing page optimization, and analysis of ad performance. To be successful in this role, you must possess a solid understanding of digital advertising and strategy using platforms such as Google Ads, Bing, and/or others.
- At least 1 year of experience managing paid search campaigns in multiple platforms
- Extreme attention to detail
- Excellent editing, spelling and grammar skills
- Desire to learn new web platforms and PPC techniques
- Open communication style
- Ability to manage multiple marketing client campaigns
- Familiarity with search engine optimization and web-based writing techniques as it relates to paid search strategy
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (preferred)
- Proficient with Google Tag Manager (preferred)
A successful PPC Strategist contributes to the success of our team and our clients by:
- Auditing, creating, managing, and strategizing on Paid Search clients’ ad campaigns in a variety of platforms, including Google, Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Providing recommendations on how to optimize campaigns and maximize ROAS
- Writing ad copy and creative for digital ads that is appropriate for the client’s industry and target markets
- Running A/B tests to drive campaign improvement
- Building relationships with clients through phone, email, and in-person meetings
- Conducting in-depth research through client interviews and web-based findings
- Working with members of the SEO and Marketing team to stay current on changes to the search and digital advertising landscapes
- Collaborating with the Digital Marketing team on all ongoing client projects with active advertising campaigns
- Performing secondary digital marketing efforts in content writing, website SEO, social media management, and more as assigned.
Position salary will be determined based on previous experience and skills. Only applicants selected for first round interviews will be contacted. Interested applicants should please email a resume and cover letter to [email protected].