Digital Marketing Account Lead
Help us lasso Google and Meta for our clients.
Webspec’s Digital Marketing Account Leads are responsible for maintaining ownership of client relationships, providing strategic direction for the campaign, and providing feedback and leadership for the strategists and coordinators. These team members are integral to driving the success of the campaign and fostering the relationship with the organization. Account Leads possess a high level of knowledge and experience in marketing strategies and best practices, but also have a strong level of leadership and sales enthusiasm. Account Leads are also confident in their communication skills regarding advanced digital marketing topics and questions and are integral to the success of the client relationship and the campaign.
A successful Digital Marketing Account Lead contributes to the success of our team and our clients by:
- Serving as the primary point of contact for assigned digital marketing clients, delegating tasks to Strategists and Coordinators as needed
- Commanding the respect of clients in meetings and communication – coaching them to be a good client long term and proving our value on a long term basis
- Demonstrating an advanced level of knowledge of all aspects of digital marketing including SEO, social media, paid advertising, and content marketing
- Maintaining two or more advanced certifications, e.g. Google Ads, Analytics, etc.
- Maintaining client happiness and retention throughout their contract, providing excellent customer service
- Taking the lead in meetings with the client and other relevant team members, and communicating the goals and significance of reports and progress to clients in meetings and email
- Allocating the budget strategically throughout the quarter for optimal campaign success
- Strategizing new ideas to help move the client campaign forward
- Helping with client sales meetings and proposals
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Mass Communication, English, Public Relations, or other related field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of SEO, WordPress, and Adobe Creative Suite preferred
- Knowledge of current marketing strategies and how to apply them to clients in a wide range of industries
- Knowledge of Google marketing platforms, including Google Analytics, Search Console and Tag Manager
- Experience leading a small team of employees, an internal marketing campaign, or multiple client campaigns in an agency environment
Position salary will be determined based on previous experience and skills. Only applicants selected for first round interviews will be contacted. Interested applicants please email a resume and cover letter to [email protected].